On Wednesday 3rd June, there will be the second opportunity to reflect on and discuss another Words Up key message with members of the SLT team.
This week’s key message is Play and Talk Together. Please watch the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5n3_uVOVo&feature=youtu.be) sometime prior to joining the live Q & A session on Wednesday, 1.30pm – 2.15pm
Possible aspects to consider are:
• Can you think about when this key message might be difficult?
• Are there areas of the setting/ curriculum that would be easier or more difficult to use this key message in?
• Are there any barriers to putting it in place?
• Are there any children this might not work for/ be more difficult with?
• How does this link to Realising the Ambition?
We hope many of you will join to share your thoughts and ask the SLT team any questions you may have arising from the video or from your own experience of applying Play and Talk Together within your setting or with your own children.
Please use the same link as last week to access the session.