Quiet Time to Talk
On Wednesday 17th June there will be the fourth of our weekly opportunities to reflect on and discuss a Words Up key message with members of the SLT team. We hope many of you will join to share your thoughts and ask the SLT team any questions you may have arising from the video or from your own experience of applying Quiet Time to Talk within your setting or with your own children.
Please watch the Quiet Time To Talk training HERE sometime prior to joining the live Q & A session on Wednesday, 1.30pm – 2.15pm.
Possible aspects to consider are:
• Can you think about when this key message might be difficult?
• Are there areas of the setting/ curriculum that would be easier or more difficult to use this key message in?
• Are there any barriers to putting it in place?
• Are there any children this might not work for/ be more difficult with?
• How does this link to Realising the Ambition?
The link is the same as previous sessions and can be accessed via your manager.