Today there will be an opportunity to reflect on and discuss the Words Up key message ‘Be careful with questions’ with members of the SLT team.
Please watch the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7lKmGyX79E) prior to joining the live Q & A session, 4.00pm – 4.45pm.
Possible aspects to consider are:
- Can you think about when this key message might be difficult?
- Are there areas of the setting/curriculum that would be easier or more difficult to use this key message in?
- Are there any barriers to putting it in place?
- Are there any children this might not work for/be more difficult with?
- How does this link to Realising the Ambition?
We hope many of you will join to share your thoughts and ask the SLT team any questions you may have arising from your own experience of applying ‘Be careful with questions’ within your own setting or with your own children.
Please use this link to access the session via Google Chrome: