A further self-guided online training package, Approaches to Planning in Early Years, is now available.
This new Approaches to Planning in Early Years resource is split into two parts.
Part 1 aims to –
- examine the planning cycle
- review national and local guidance which can support your planning approach
- identify and plan next steps in children’s learning and development
- audit your planning process
Part 2 aims to –
- share and document how we can evidence planning
- discuss approaches for planning for groups and individuals to ensure we provide depth and challenge
- review your planning approach and plan next steps to develop this
All of our online training packages can be used by individual staff or managers as part of continuous professional learning.
Please use the CPL online process document to decide where to start your professional learning.